You will find a lot many ways to make tea but today I am going to tell you a very basic yet very helpful method to make a super delighting and refreshing tea.
You will need following ingredients in order to make 2 cups of tea(Standard size)
- Burning stove( of course!!!)
- Two and half cup of water.
- One and half cup of milk.
- Four teaspoons of sugar.
- Two teaspoons of tea leaves.
- Green Cardamom (Elaichi, 3 cloves).
- Ginger (Adrak, small amount, crushed).
You just need to follow following simple process:
- Put the water in any boiler( Patila) with stove on.
- Add two teaspoons of tea leaves , cardamom, ginger and sugar.
- Let it be like that for good 2-3 minutes.
- Pour milk into the vessel.
- After stirring at high flame for 4-5 minutes switch the stove off.
- Using strainer (chhanni) pour the tea into cups and relish the great Indian taste.
Bajaj Pulsar needs no introduction and if anybody is asking what it is, then he is surely from out of India. Pulsar has been an iconic bike for Indian bike enthusiasts since 2005 with its definitely male eye catching ad. One of the fastest moving star suggest the acquisition of the name “Pulsar”, and it surely justifies the name too. Initially the Bajaj company started with 150cc and 180cc models with identical designs with round headlamps, large fuel tanks, near to perfect body design, eye catching looks and ear loving sound. After launching the Bajaj company never looked back, thanks to their super strong research and development team.
After a long and exciting journey currently there are lot many options in the Pulsar brand:
Pulsar 200 NS
Pulsar 200 RS
Pulsar 200 CS
Moving forward we are waiting for two top end bikes from Bajaj which are:
Pulsar 400 CS Finally named Dominar 400
Pulsar 400 RS
Here for your kind information:
CS- Compact sports basically meant for street biking
RS- Racing sports basically meant for track oriented biking.
Feel free to ask as many questions as you want…your pillion Neeraj.