You will find a lot many ways to make tea but today I am going to tell you a very basic yet very helpful method to make a super delighting and refreshing tea.
You will need following ingredients in order to make 2 cups of tea(Standard size)
- Burning stove( of course!!!)
- Two and half cup of water.
- One and half cup of milk.
- Four teaspoons of sugar.
- Two teaspoons of tea leaves.
- Green Cardamom (Elaichi, 3 cloves).
- Ginger (Adrak, small amount, crushed).
You just need to follow following simple process:
- Put the water in any boiler( Patila) with stove on.
- Add two teaspoons of tea leaves , cardamom, ginger and sugar.
- Let it be like that for good 2-3 minutes.
- Pour milk into the vessel.
- After stirring at high flame for 4-5 minutes switch the stove off.
- Using strainer (chhanni) pour the tea into cups and relish the great Indian taste.